Monday, April 19, 2010

ANNOUNCING CHANDLER'S BEST FRIEND!!!

We received this letter today from 4 Paws...

Hello! My name is Dior and I am a member of the Perfume litter. My brother Hummer is also in this class. We are Black Lab x Golden Retriever mixes. We were born 4-17-2009. I am so excited that you are coming here to be my boy. I hear you are a very cute boy and that we will look like a great team together. I like Nylabones, the liver flavor and big, red Kong toys! What kind of toys do you like? Do you like to play games. We play a fun game here called tracking, at the end you get hotdogs! I hope I can sleep in your room and that we can be best buddies! I have been working very hard for this day so I could have a boy like you and now all my dreams are coming true and you will soon be here. Hurry up my friend! I am waiting for you!

xoxo Dior

1 comment:

  1. I'm obviously pretty late on commenting on this - but this post made me cry. I am just starting the process of getting a service dog for my son through 4 Paws and every time I hear about a success story, I get all emotional!! (you can find my son's story at www.paws4thor.com) I'd love to hear how life is with your new dog!

    ReplyDelete